Submit the final version of your game via the classes server.
File Submissions (May 3 by 11:59pm): #
Turn in the following files to the CS classes server (classes.csc.lsu.edu) using p_copy command:
- Final game source files (zipped)
- Final game executable for Windows (zipped)
Turning in files with p_copy #
Use ONLY one team member’s account (recommend project lead’s). Upload all files to folder “prog4”. Run the following commands:
$ p_copy 4
or, if you previously submitted files:
$ p_copy -o 4
then, to verify details of submitted files:
$ verify 4
- Mechanics (20%): Are the rules of the game easy to learn and understand? Does the game play occur at an interesting pace?
- Aesthetics (20%): Is the game visually appealing? Is the sound design appropriate?
- Creativity (20%): Is the game creative? Does the game demonstrate originality?
- Playability (20%): Does the game engaging and fun to play?
- Production Quality (20%): Do all elements of the game integrate well? Does the production meet the proposed goal?
Individuals may receive lower or higher grades than teammates based on final OPPM sheet and self+peer assessment submitted for Final Demo Assignment.